Shipping information & Delivery
All items offered on Vista Stars are made-to-order. This means that when you place your order, we print that item/s just for you, one at a time for the best quality!
We work with different artists and manufacturers worldwide. This is the reason for the delivery times below. Keep in mind that that is also the reason we are able to offer such amazing pricing on our products.
Shipping carrier: USPS, DHL, EMS, Local Post…
Orders are processed when the payment is accepted.
PROCESSING & SHIPPING POLICY
To estimate when you can expect your order, please refer to the time frame applied in Regular seasons below:
|Product||Processing Time||Domestic Delivery||International Delivery|
|Apparel||2 – 4 business days||5 – 7 business days||5 – 10 business days|
|Mug||1 – 3 business days||4 – 6 business days||5 – 10 business days|
|Fleece Blanket||1 – 3 business days||5 – 7 business days||5 – 10 business days|
|Canvas||4 – 5 business days||5 – 7 business days||5 – 10 business days|
|Poster||1 – 3 business days||5 – 7 business days||5 – 10 business days|
|Pillow||5 – 6 business days||5 – 7 business days||5 – 10 business days|
|Baby Bodysuit||3 – 4 business days||4 – 6 business days||5 – 10 business days|
- Holiday and peak seasons: Due to certain US and International Holidays, especially in peak seasons, it may take additional 7 business days for both domestic and international delivery.
- For personalized products, your information needs to be detailed, following the given instruction to ensure your order is processed in a timely manner. Also, it is required to upload high quality and PNG, JPG format images for the best outcome.
- We process orders on business days, which are Monday – Friday, Eastern Standard Times, excluding weekends or holidays observed by the Post Office: New Year’s Day, Presidents’ Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas.
- At the moment, we cannot deliver to US Military bases. We apologize in advance for this inconvenience.
- Express shipping service is not available on our store yet, but we will update here if there’s more news.
- Domestic Delivery is up to our fulfillment center.
- Shipping time may experience delays due to Covid-19 and weather hazards, in this case, we will notify you of the most updated order status.
You will receive a confirmation email with a tracking link so that you can follow your order all the way home! Please allow 5 – 7 days for the carrier to scan your package into their system.
If you attempt to track your package and there is no information available that just means the carrier has not processed your parcel yet. When the parcel is scanned into the system, tracking events will populate on the tracking page.
If it is over your estimated arrival date, and your order falls into one of these cases, please contact our support team for further assistance:
– Your US domestic order is still in transit after 10 business days from the shipped date.
– Your International order is still in transit after 4 weeks from the shipped date.
For International Orders
Import duties and taxes for shipments may be due upon arrival in the destination country by the receiver. Shipments can be held up in customs to check that the contents of the package and the value of the goods were declared accurately.
In general, customers are responsible for paying the additional costs such as duties, taxes, and customs clearance fees.
It depends on the destination country that the receiver would receive an announcement via letter, email, call from Customs or courier services. The payment value depends on the total value of the package and varies by country.
Make sure you provide the correct address at checkout because we are not responsible if your order gets delivered to the wrong address.
If you contact the final mile carrier after the order has left our warehouse and ask them to forward or redirect your parcel, we are not responsible if that parcel gets lost, stolen, or damaged.